Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dec 4

I am super proud of my diet today. I started out early today with a quarter cup of coffee and later one with half a banana and a glass of OJ. Lil later I had a single slice of Health Nut with mustard and Feta. Mid-morning I had a Chex Mix bar which was called Turtle. I wouldn't quite call it sweet but it was really nice and kept me going for quite a bit. For lunch I had a Barley and Bean Soup and a salad. With Olive Oil Vineggarate. I skipped the usual bread roll that they usually offer along with it. I also skipped the usual mayo, mustard etc packets they keep. I started craving a sweet right after and was also left with a lasting onion taste from the salad. So I dug out my Banana Nut Bread Odwalla bar which I was saving for in between classes. And then that that is all. I had a whole lot of calorie free water fountain water which I really enjoyed. Its amazing how sweet water is tasting these days.

For dinner I think I shall have some cereal and milk. I am craving some milk at the end of the day. As I am writing this post, I am super hungry...

No comments: