Monday, December 8, 2008

Dec 8

Ah ok!! 6th was my wedding anniversary and I had a seven course French meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So anyways.. This morning I had a scary fone call from my dad who mentioned about some of the women folk of my family having diabetes. He mentioned that I should be careful not to contract it. While I was always aware of it and it stood like a sword over my head him mentioning it scared me!!!! So just as I am becoming concious of food I put into my body he just reinforced me belief..


And a big credit to this blog is that I have lost one pound since Dec 3rd...Lets hope this goes on for some more time..

For Breakfast I had some Frosted Mini Wheats and Coffee. For mid-morning I had some chips and orange juice. I am planning some white bean soup for lunch. Let me see how it goes..

No comments: