Monday, December 1, 2008

Different Attempt

Ok.. I know this started our as something as else. But I think I am going to help myself with this blog instead. All of us turn to food for different reasons and mine was boredom and homesickness. Now I need to kick the habit. I am going to try to update what I eat each day or to be honest as often as I can. Let me see if this helps.. If there are any other women folk like this give a shout out.

I started our this morning with a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats and a coffee. The reason( I am being honest here) is coz I bought me my creamer and so I had to make myself some coffee.. Mid - morning I had some orange juice mixed with Fiber Sure. For lunch I had myself some brown rice and a frozen Peas and Onions. Mid - afternoon I had some fishies (Gold fish crackers) and Diet Coke(Caffeine free). I am a huge fan of Diet Coke. Its almost my weakness. Dinner most likely is a fruit and some cereal.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a load of food. Oh something I forgot to mention, I am a vegetarian thinking about becoming vegan but I love my milk too much.. Let me see how long this will keep up..

Ta

No comments: